RADiUM electronic devices are built-to-order and useful across an unlimited range of applications: including but not limited to: home/office/industrial IoT/automation, HVAC controls, security and surveillance, sensor monitoring, robotics, arcade machines, communications, voice recognition systems, biometrics, etc. -- the possibilities are endless. The units can be used as a controller or controlled device, initiating or activated device. The unit is powered by a SoC microcomputer and sports an integrated 8-channel relay (for out-of-the-box uses in tasks like HVAC controls, lighting, and other "on/off" switching applications), with included RADiUM operating software, the number and types of applications are endless.
Typical standard components:
- 1 - SoC-based microcomputer of your choice (e.g. Raspberry Pi, ODroid, Udoo, Jetson Nano, Pine Rock64, etc)
- 1- Integrated 8-channel relay
- 1- Compatible Wifi USB Adapter
- 1- Mini WebCam for video-related tasks
- 1 - IP65 Waterproof ABS Project Box Container- 7.9" x 4.7" x 2.2" (Outer); 7.6" x 4.5" x 1.97"
- RADiUM Operating/Control/Automation Software (pre-loaded on device)
Notable features include:
Due to the custom nature of these devices, and variable component availability as a result of global semi-conductor shortages, prices are constantly changing. Please e-mail us at: for a detailed quote or your can contact us at the correspondence / payment address below to place a mail order.
- User Controllable GPIO
- Compatible with custom user scripts written in python and other languages
While we shift between payment processors, we can temporarily only accept checks or money orders addressed to:
FOUNDATION FOR A NEW TOMORROW, 10814 BARBADOS ISLE DR., TAMPA, FL 33647. Please include your quote# with your payment.